|WHOLESALE TERMS, POLICIES REGARDING SALE OF OLIVINA NAPA VALLEY PRODUCTS|
By placing a wholesale order with Olivina Napa Valley or by
applying to become a wholesale customer, Buyer agrees to the following
terms & conditions:
- New customer orders for wholesale accounts are accepted at the sole
discretion of Olivina Napa Valley, in conjunction with territory approval
- Opening orders must be prepaid by MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Pro-forma MINIMUM OPENING ORDER - $300
- All orders FOB from Napa, California via UPS ground unless otherwise specified
- Prices subject to change without notice
- Net 30 terms available upon completion and approval of four credit
references, please allow 3-4 weeks to process Net 30 application
- Damaged products will be replaced or credited at the option of Olivina Napa Valley, please contact us within 5 days of receipt of your
delivery for claims
- Refused shipments will be subject to a 10% restocking fee plus UPS charges
- Returned checks are subject to a $25 fee
- Customers with annual sales less than $1000 in a 12 month period shall revert to new account status
POLICY ON WEBSITE OPERATIONS AND USE OF OLIVINA IMAGES
- Products may not be sold on internet without approval from Olivina Napa
Valley. Current Olivina customers can request product images by emailing
requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Olivina Napa Valley customers with retail store operations, and
currently selling Olivina products in their retail stores, are permitted to
feature products on their own retail website with approval.
Retailers may not offer products on any other, third-party websites,
including bidding or auction-style websites. Regardless of whether or
not Retailer uses a bid pricing formula or fixed pricing formula,
Retailer may not place Olivina products for sale on third-party websites.
- Retailer understands that should Retailer include Olivina on its
website, that Retailer shall operate a tasteful website and feature Olivina's products and brand appropriately. Olivina Napa Valley reserves the
right to terminate any Retailer who does not reflect the high-quality
image or the marketing philosophy essential to its brand and products.